The same analytics experts responsible for reporting on Instagram’s success now predict Instagram dominance on Instagram dominance will continue to dominate.
In April 2018, Instagram announced that more than 1 billion people use the app daily. This statistic has surged over the past two years as Facebook has developed Facebook Watch, Facebook’s video-hosting site. The number of Instagram users almost doubled, from 600 million in April 2017 to nearly 1 billion in July 2018.
But what is Instagram’s real value? This June 2018 article by Wired magazine asserts that Instagram is the most efficient marketing platform on the planet.
To save the time and effort, Smihub allows you to download Instagram stories anonymously. So it is now easy to view or download Insta videos. Another awesome tool to get free Instagram followers is Picuki which increases Insta followers in a few minutes.
“According to data analytics firm SimilarWeb, Instagram is used by 31 percent of all smartphone users worldwide. Compare that to Snapchat, which is used by just 12 percent of all smartphone users worldwide. Even WhatsApp is just slightly more popular at 33 percent. This means that one in every three smartphone users uses Instagram daily.”
Wired goes on to describe how Instagram and Facebook share each other’s user information and how Facebook’s business model encourages users to share as much as possible on Instagram.
For Instagram to continue its dominance in the future, the site will need to avoid copycat apps, the same Wired article asserts.
“Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder, famously declared in 2016 that he wanted the “calculus” of the system to bring more people into the network. What calculus is doing is making it a marketplace. At least for the time being, only the most determinedly loyal users are sticking around.”
So who is watching Instagram stories on a consistent basis? An Anonymous and Free Digital Story Analysis project examined the top 50 most followed accounts in the UK. For the week of Jan. 28, the team found that this group averaged 3.3 million views a day on Instagram.
- Eat Out More
This may seem like an extremely easy idea but actually it is quite difficult for me. But this one that I want to share with you is a great one.
We all know how expensive and delicious food is. To save money and also help you stay healthy this is one of the best things you can do. If you are sick and tired of taking medicines, then try to eat healthy and look out for the foods that are less expensive.
1. Download and Install the Silent Stories (Instagram story viewer app) from the Google Play Store
2. Now open the app and sign in with your Instagram account. This account is used to view Stories from private accounts, as these apps do not have direct access to those accounts. Nevertheless, you’ll view their story anonymously.
3. Once you are logged in, you should see all the stories of the people you follow. You can open and save them without them knowing about it.
4. You can hop on to the search option and search for any user to view their stories.
5. You can also add people to your favorites section. This way, you can easily tap on the “Favorites” tab to view all posts from users you have marked as favorites.
Of course, you can also download Instagram stories if you wish. As I said, the free version only offers the possibility to see/download 15 stories per day. You can sign up for a premium subscription for unlimited access, which costs $2.99/month or $18/year.