The ICAI has initiated the registration for CA Intermediate 2022 with the board of studies. To register for CA Intermediate, students are required to fill out the CA Intermediate form with payment with the amount specified on the ICAI website. Candidates need to create a login by submitting their email id and contact number. CA intermediate exams are conducted in the month of May and November. Candidates can register for the CA Intermediate course at any time they wish.
The CA Intermediate registration fees for both groups is Rs. 18000 and for a single group is Rs. 13000. Whereas it is $1000 for both groups and $600 for a single group for foreign students.
Here you will get the complete details regarding ICAI CA Intermediate Fee structure 2022 along with the registration process, last date, eligibility criteria, registration letter, how to check the registration status, and documents required for CA Intermediate 2022 registration. ICAI has also released the CA Intermediate exam dates for the May 2022 exams.
The new revised scheme CA Intermediate is the second level examination for the CA course wherein students register themselves through the CA Foundation exam generally. In the CA Intermediate syllabus, you’ll be studying 8 subjects that are categorized into 2 groups. The CA Inter group 1 subjects include topics such as accounting, laws, taxation, and management accounting. Whereas, in CA Inter group 2 subjects, you’ll be studying advanced accounting, auditing, financial and strategic management,
Candidates have to follow the eligibility criteria before applying for the CA Intermediate exam. The registration procedure is not automatic i.e. you will not be registered directly after being CA Intermediate eligible to give the exam. In a simplified form, it means that there is a particular registration process for CA Intermediate that has to be followed in order to appear in the CA Intermediate exams. Students looking for filling out the CA Intermediate exam form go with this link – CA IPCC/Intermediate Application Form.
CA Intermediate Registration Fees Structure
For the registration of the CA Intermediate exam, students are required to pay some amount of the registration fees.
For Indian Students
|Details of fees||Both groups||Single groups|
|Student’s activity fee||2000||2000|
|Registration fee as the article assistant||1000||–|
For Foreign Students
|Details of fees||Both groups||Single groups|
|Student’s activity fee||–||–|
|Registration fee as the article assistant||–||–|
Important Dates Regarding CA Intermediate Registration Fees
Given below are some of the important dates regarding the CA intermediate registration fee.
|Application Form||21st Feb 2022|
|Last date to submit without a late fee||13th March 2022|
|Last date to submit with late fee||Up to 20th March 2022|
CA Intermediate Registration 2022Eligibility
The two paths to becoming qualified for the CA Intermediate exam are as follows:
- Route 1- By clearing CA foundation exam
- Route 2- Through the direct entry to CA Intermediate
The eligibility for the CA Intermediate through direct entry is the following:
- Commerce student graduate or postgraduate should have scored a minimum of 55% marks and non-commerce graduate or postgraduate students should have scored a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates must have cleared the intermediate level of the institute of company secretaries of India and the institute of cost accountant in India.
- Graduate/postgraduate who have studied at least 3 subjects among Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting (or similar subjects with different nomenclatures), securing a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
Documents Required for CA Intermediate Registration 2022
Given below are the documents required to submit to the regional office with seven days of the date of online registration along with the printout of the online registration form with the student’s signature on it.
- Foundation Route students have to submit an attested copy of the mark sheet of Class 12th or its equivalent
- The central government recognized examination pass marks statement.
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit an attested copy of the Graduation/ Post Graduation mark statements/mark sheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or theInstitute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate,i.e, SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
Steps to Register for CA Intermediate 2022
Candidates appearing for the CA Intermediate Exam 2022 has to fill out an online registration form available on the official website of ICAI.
Given below are the steps which will guide the students for the registration.
- Students are required to visit the official website of ICAI and find the “course registration form” under the tab called “students”.
- Then students are required to enter basic details such as name, gender, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc to register online.
- Once the students have registered the application form, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Students are required to submit the OTP, then only they can log in to the registered email id and password.
- After this, students can proceed with the filling of the registration form with the following details.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
- After the mandatory details are filled in, students need to upload the image of a scanned copy of the original documents.
- The final step includes the payment of the CA intermediate fees through the online payment gateway.
CA Intermediate Application Form 2022
The candidates can proceed to fill out the CA intermediate application form 2022 after successfully registering with the board of studies (BOS) for the CA intermediate examination. In the application form, students are required to fill in the details such as contact details, educational qualification details, etc. Students are required to fill out the form on the official website of ICAI.
CA intermediate is the second level of the CA course. To register for the CA intermediate course, candidates have to fill out the online registration form 2022. The CA Intermediate registration fees has been mentioned in detail in this blog.