Bulgaria is one of the lucky countries that does not have to obtain a visa to enter certain countries like Canada. However, the Canadian Government has imposed only one requirement for Bulgarian citizens to enter Canada obtaining an ETA.
This permit has the facility for travelers to process and obtains it online.
The good thing about this is that you can apply for this document with our services and you can get it in only 30 minutes!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS AN ETA?
This is a required permit for citizens who do not need a visa to travel to Canada.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA?
You will be pleased to find out that the Canada Visa for Bulgarian Citizens is not a very demanding document to obtain. In fact, the list of things you need for the online application process is quite short. Now, we will show you the list:
- Valid passport – the travel document needs to be valid for six more months from your arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – please verify that you have access to the email that you will provide because any information that we will have about your ETA, we will inform you by this email.
- Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 2 payment methods: credit or debit cards.
WHAT ARE THE FEES AND PROCESSING TIMES?
We have 3 options, and each of them comes with its own individual cost. Read each one carefully:
- Standard processing – this alternative is one of the comfortable ones that we have for your Canada ETA and it takes around 24 hours, and the price is USD 22.30.
- Rush processing – this process allows you to have your visa approximately in 4 hours paying a total of USD 55.30.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your Canada ETA urgently, this option is for you because your ETA will be in 30 minutes and for this you will have to pay the sum of USD 69.80.
HOW’S THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM?
After you have all the required documents, proceed to complete the application. This will only take you 20 minutes. If you have any questions, please contact our operators immediately 24/7.
Follow the next steps:
- It asks you for general information about yourself as well as some details regarding your trip and passport. At the same time, you cannot move on to the second step unless you choose a processing time.
- In the second part of the application, you have to revise your information and pay.
- In the third part, submit the requested documents for your application.
When all three parts are complete, you are free to submit your request. iVisa will handle what follows.
WHAT’S THE VALIDITY OF THIS ETA?
It is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. So, travel Canada within that time.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I GRANTED? HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN CANADA?
You will have a Multiple Entry and you can be in the country of Canada for 180 days Per Entry.
DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR MY KIDS?
For sure. Every visitor that wants to travel to Canada Visa for US Green Card Holders must apply for an ETA.
CAN I SEE A SAMPLE OF AN ETA?
Yes, you can. Please see a sample of the document below: