People today enjoy shopping online. Therefore, the market is full of competing online shopping platforms. Everyone wants to be the first to complete the race. As a result, each of them tries to introduce interesting concepts in order to improve performance. Subsequently, Flipkart stands out in this race. Flipkart has teamed up with Axis Bank to offer Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card to all of its customers. It aims to provide people who enjoy online shopping with an exclusive shopping credit card.
Axis Bank credit cards are also available on various shopping websites such as Flipkart, Myntra, and others. Customers can choose from a variety of credit cards offered by the bank. The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers a plethora of benefits and incredible rewards. You can use the card for shopping, traveling, and so on. It is one of India’s best cashback credit cards.
Flipkart provides amazing rewards such as cashback on Axis Bank credit card transactions, a welcome bonus, fuel benefits, and much more. This is the market’s second-highest flat cashback rate, trailing only the 2% cashback offered by the Axis Bank Ace Card.
Dive deeper into this article to understand in detail about the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
Benefits of the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
Here are the following benefits of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Unlimited cashback of up to 5%.
- Get Rs.1100 as a welcome benefit.
- Complimentary lounge access.
The cashback offers provided by Flipkart Credit Card offered by Axis Bank are:
- 5% cashback on Flipkart and Myntra.
- 4% cashback on Swiggy, Uber, TATA Play, Cleartrip, PVR, and Cultfit.
- Flat 1% off on all online and offline transactions.
What are the requirements for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Here are the eligibility parameters for people to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- People aged between 18 to 70 years old.
- A salaried person with a monthly income of Rs.15,000.
- Self-employed individuals with a monthly income of Rs.30,000 or annual income of Rs.3,50,000.
Documentation required to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Here are the documents required to apply for the Flipkart Credit Card offered by Axis Bank:
- Form 60 or a photocopy of your PAN card
- Colour photograph
- As proof of income, provide the most recent payslip/Form 16/IT return copy.
How Do I Get a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?
Here is the procedure to apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Go to the official website of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply now button.
- You will get a message on your Flipkart registered mobile number.
- Click the link in the message.
- Stay on the page and complete the application.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers people an impulse opportunity in the form of cashback and rewards. Furthermore, during the festive season, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card App outperforms the competition.
If you enjoy shopping online, then the Axis Bank credit card is ideal for you. Aside from that, it also offers cashback and a plethora of benefits such as fuel benefits, travel benefits, dining benefits, EMI benefits, and so on.