As a business owner, you probably know that getting do-follow backlinks is an important part of digital marketing. But with so many websites out there competing for links and limited time to do it all yourself, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. Don’t worry! We’ve created a list of 20 simple ways that every company can create do-follow backlinks in 2023.
Use your company website to create backlinks
If you want to create do-follow backlinks, then the best thing you can do is use your company website. You can do this by creating a blog post or webinar, infographic and podcast or video.
The first thing to keep in mind when creating content for backlinks is that you need it to be unique and interesting enough so that people will want to share it with their followers on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. The second thing is that this content should also be relevant for the topic of your website because if it’s not, then there will be no point in creating backlinks from those sources either!
Create custom content and share it on social media
- Create custom content and share it on social media
- Create a link to your content on your website
- Create a link to your content in the body of the post, or as an image with alt text. This will help Google to find your site and index it.
Create a blog post and get other bloggers to link to it
To get other bloggers to link to your blog posts, you need to create content that’s interesting and valuable. This can be difficult if you’re not sure what people are looking for on your topic or if you haven’t been blogging long enough to have much content at all.
If this sounds like something that would apply to you, then I recommend finding an expert in the industry (or even just someone who has been blogging longer than yourself) and asking them how they got their first few links from other blogs. They may be able to provide some insight into how they got started with link building and which strategies work best in different situations. For example:
- They might tell you about the types of topics that worked well for them when starting out on their blog–this can help narrow down what kind of content will interest readers most dofollow sites!
- They might also share some tips on where exactly those first few backlinks came from: maybe they contacted popular blogs directly; maybe they invited guest contributors onto their site; maybe they asked friends/family members who already had sites online…
Use guest posts
Guest posts are a great way to get backlinks and traffic. They’re also one of the best ways to build relationships with other bloggers, who can be helpful when you need them.
- Find a blog that has high authority in your niche and whose audience might be interested in your content. If possible, reach out to the author first so that they know about your guest post before it goes live (this will make them more likely to share it).
- Write an article that adds value for readers by answering some common questions or providing insight into something new. Make sure it includes links back to your site!
Add your website to industry directories, white papers, and articles
- Add your website to industry directories.
- Add your website to white papers.
- Add your website to articles.
These are all great opportunities for getting backlinks, but they can be hard to find if you don’t know where or how to look for them. Here are some tips:
Create an infographic and get bloggers to share it
Now that you have your infographic, it’s time to find bloggers who will share it with their audience.
One of the best ways to do this is by creating a blog post about the infographic and then reaching out to bloggers in your industry and asking them if they would like to share it on their own site. You could also reach out directly via email or social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn (or even messenger apps like WhatsApp).
You should aim for around 100 shares per day – but don’t be afraid if you don’t get them all! The key here is consistency; over time this strategy will begin generating more backlinks than ever before – which means higher rankings in search engines too!
Create a video for YouTube and post it on social media. Then get other sites to link to it.
- Create a video for YouTube and post it on social media. Then get other sites to link to it.
- Post your video on YouTube, then share it on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can even go old school with email blasts or postcards if you want!
- Make sure that all of your links point back to your site so that Google knows what’s important when they crawl through the web in search of new content (aka links).
You can create do-follow backlinks in 2023 if you follow these steps
You can create do-follow backlinks in 2023 if you follow these steps:
- You need to have a website. If you don’t, then I recommend getting one now. It’s easy and there are lots of options out there for hosting your site that won’t cost much money at all.
- Create content on your site that people want to read! This is important because without it, no one will link back to your site at all (or if they do, it will be an “nofollow” link). For example, if someone wants information about how to play basketball then they might find themselves on our website which has lots of great tips on how best practices can help improve their game–and maybe even get them into college! That would be awesome right?
- Use social media sites like Facebook or Twitter so other people know what kind of content we’re publishing at [company name] because sometimes those folks might even want some free stuff too!
It’s not easy to create do-follow backlinks in 2023, but it can be done. You just need to know what kind of content is going to be effective and how to get other sites to link to yours. The key is being strategic about what you’re doing and putting in the work necessary for success.