The HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for fuel available on the market. It was launched in partnership with the Indian Oil Corporation and designed to cater to people who enjoy traveling by their own vehicle. The credit card offers numerous benefits, particularly in the fuel category. It also has a low membership fee and an easy application process. Continue reading to learn “What are the eligibility requirements for the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card?”
Eligibility Factors of HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card
It is necessary to be aware of the credit card eligibility requirements. It will save you time and move the application process fast forward. The following are the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card eligibility criteria:
- Anyone, salaried or self-employed, is eligible to apply for the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for a credit card.
- For salaried individuals, the lowest age to apply for the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card is 21 years old, while the maximum age is 60. They should also earn a minimum of Rs. 10,000 each month.
- Self-employed people must fall between the age range of 21 to 65 in order to apply for a credit card. Additionally, they have to have an annual income of at least Rs. 6 lakh.
Key Highlights of HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card
Mentioned below are the pointers that best describe the benefits of the HDFC Oil Credit Card:
- The HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card is regarded as the best credit card for fuel. So, if you travel frequently in your own vehicle, you can make the most of it and save a lot of money.
- Every month, you can earn up to 50 liters of fuel.
- For each purchase worth Rs. 150, you will receive one fuel point.
- Membership in the IndianOil XTRAREWARDSTM Program (IXRP) is provided at no cost.
- Zero Card Liability Protection is available with the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card. If your credit card is lost or stolen and used fraudulently, you will have zero liability protection. However, you must notify the bank of the loss as soon as possible.
- Waiver of 1% fuel surcharge at all petrol pumps in India.
- The HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card includes a contactless payment option, which makes payments more secure and safe.
- Get a 50-day interest-free grace period starting from the day your HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card was purchased.
Why should you get the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card?
In comparison to the membership fee it charges, the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card offers incredible travel rewards. Additionally, it offers 5% fuel points on purchases made at Indian petrol stations as well as groceries, utilities, and bill payments. You can utilize the fuel points you’ve accrued at many of the bank’s preferred fuel shops by using a credit card.
When compared to other cards, the features offered by the credit card are adequate. You should absolutely apply for this credit card if you enjoy traveling, especially in your own vehicle. However, you can use the fuel points to make purchases from the HDFC Rewards Catalog or as cashback.
As one of the best credit cards for fuel, the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card is ideal for people who spend a lot of money on fuel. Furthermore, applying for the HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card is simple, requiring only minor documentation such as proof of identity, address proof, and income proof. Simply go to the nearest branch or open the bank’s official website and fill out the application. Furthermore, the credit card provides numerous redemption options, fuel points, and so on.